To change the password required for Centennial services and log in with your MacBook Pro, you'll need to follow the steps listed below.
- Go into System preferences (under the Apple Menu)
- Select "Users and Groups"
- Click "Change Password"
- Enter your prior password
- Enter your new Password twice
- Click "Change". You may receive a message to update your keychain password. For that, use your old password to unlock them, and then choose the update option.
This password change propagates back through to the Directory server, and updates your mail, and other services passwords to match